Debugging PosKey Errors in ZODB

I ran into a KeyError while packing a ZODB database in production. It lead me to a PosKey error while loading objects which did not exist anymore. For those of you in a similar situation here is what I found very helpful:

Packages I’ve found useful:

  • ZODB3 and it’s provided scripts (fsrefs, fsoids)
  • zc.zodbdgc
  • eye – a ZODB browser

Happy debugging!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s